Sunday, October 01, 2006

WIP - Rainbow Baby Sweater and Big Bad Baby Blanket

I started this sweater only last Sunday and I am already to the armholes. This is the same pattern that I used for the pink and blue baby sweater that I already posted. I am also using the same yarn to make the Big Bad Baby Blankee from SNB. I double stranded some baby yarn and so far the colors are great and I really like the pattern. It's good when you just want some mindless knitting while watching tv.
I need to have this one done before December 1st because it is going to be gifted to my Uncle Frank and Lori. HOPEFULLY they will be having a little girl. I really liked the yarn when I bought it and normally I will make a neutral gift or make two, one in a girly color and one in a boy color.
I will post updates.


  

  

No comments: