Saturday, February 02, 2008

WIP-February Socks(Valentine Edition)

Jaywalker ONE is done!!! I am taking a brief jaywalker hiatus to start a pair of Prism socks. I really like the pattern and can use up some misc multicolored yarn that I got thru Destash. I will def get both pair done before the end of Feb so there is no second sock syndrome or any other sock related illness on the horizon.



I haven't worked on Mr Tealjeans in over two weeks :(
The goal was to have it done before superbowl. The superbowl is tomorrow and I am not even close. I will def finish it soon but I hope there will enough chilly weather to wear it.

1 comment:

Marguerite said...

Wow. That's a gorgeous sock. The stitch pattern is just perfect for those stripes.

I envy you the ability to be sure you will knit the mate. I'm sure I never would. Weak character when it comes to second socks so I always have to knit both at the same time.

Almost as bad is my sleeve procrastination. Like you, I have short arms and often have to knit three sleeves to get them the right length. Great idea to put in a sleeve lifeline. Obvious now that I've read it here. Thanks.

And thanks for visiting Stitches of Violet and leaving a comment. This is my first time to visit your blog. I'll be back.