Sunday, April 20, 2008

Nutkins - FO (APRIL KAL)



Finished my Nutkins last night and kitchenered the toe this morning. This was my first time using KPPPM and I liked the colors and the feel of the yarn so there should be some add'l purchases in the future. I did experience biasing the same as alot of other people but this didn't bother me enough to mirror the pattern. Some did mirror the pattern but experienced a downfall of stretch.
Although this is my fourth pair of completed socks (including a baby pair of Nutkin) for the month of April, this is the pair that counts for the Sock KAL for April.



Pattern : Nutkin
Needles : Knitpicks Circulars size 2
Yarn : Koigu KPPPM Color lot P118
Mods : Did k2,p2 ribbing instead of turned cuff. Wrapped short row toe

1 comment:

Sisterly Knits said...

Sweeeeet Socks! I love the colors! Must.resist.need.to.knit.self.socks ~ Kaya