Monday, May 26, 2008

Socks a Plenty...

I have been finishing up alot of socks today because I have so many with "loose ends". Here is a multi picture of all of the socks that are done or partially done.
In order from left to right:
Carolina in Knitpicks Simple Stripes in tropical (one sock)
Slip Rib Socks in Knitpicks Essential in Meadow Multi (one pair)
Vanilla socks in Drops Fabel in Yellow/Pink Mix (one pair)
Charade in Lorna's Laces Sock Multi in Cool (one sock)

I have to get the needles ready for 52 pair plunge II, it starts in less than a week! ARE YOU LISTENING - LESS THAN ONE WEEK!!!


I am going to start getting my stash in order and perhaps divide a few 100 gram balls into 50 grams. I need to print out some patterns - oh boy the excitement. I am debating on if I will call off from work next Monday???

Is that too crazy? A bit obsessive, oh yea!!!




No comments: