Thursday, December 27, 2007

Yarny Update

Santa was good to me, or should I say all of my family was good to me when it comes to all the yarny goodness in the world. Honey Bee bought me one of each of the colors of Opal neon from LittleKnits.com . I bombarded him before xmas because I knew it wouldn't be on sale forever and I didn't want to miss out on all the colors. I have been eyeing this up since it came out in April of this year and haven't bought any because I couldn't hack the price ($18 bucks, best I found was $14)... Anyway, I got eight skeins at $7.40 each which is excellent.

I bought 6 skeins of Caron Simply Soft Heathers in Deep Teal to start my Mr.Greenjeans with my Walmart gift card from J's dad. I have been really spoiled with Raverly these days and I don't even feel like linking anything in this post, so use your google muscles if you need to see the color or pattern. Seriously I think that Ravely is the best thing since sliced bread, even tho I have had sliced bread my entire life and have never had the experience of slicing my own sandwich bread.
I also got a gift card from Michaels, Joann's and AcMoore and a gift certificate for knitpicks. I can't even start to think of the cool stuff I can get. Oh yarn, how I love you soo sweet. I know I need to get a sweater stone and hopefully scope out a yarn swift.

I also bought a postal scale today so that I can divide my 100gr sock skeins into two 50 gr balls and so far it works pretty well....

look me up on raverly...same name as here 'razorknitgirl' or livejournal as 'razorwristgirl'

1 comment:

Jerry said...

did you buy the postal scale from the post office? I want to buy one soon but I was looking at this. http://www.salteronline.com/kitchen/301916/

I wanted to get somthing with some resolution so when I spin my own yarn. Also when you want to split a hank for two socks toe up style.